HP Designjet Z6200 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 42" - Color Item # 948381
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||1506.9 ft²/h|
|package contents||Designjet Z6200 Large Format Printer; Spindle; Printheads; Introductory Ink Cartridges; Maintenance Cartridge; Original Media Sample Roll; Printer Stand; Media Bin; 3" Spindle Adaptor Kit; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Startup Software; Power Cord|
|Media Size||11" to 42" Width - Roll Paper; 575 ft - Roll Paper|
|Product Name||Designjet Z6200 Large Format Printer|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; HP RTL; CALS/G4|
|Maximum Print Width||42 in.|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Bond Paper; Coated Paper; Technical Paper; Film; Photo Paper; Proofing Paper; Backlit; Banner; Signage Media; Fine Art Paper|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|number of colors||8|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|eco-label/standard||ENERGY STAR; RoHS; REACH|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
32 GB (virtual)
Standard, 160 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
No need to make trade offs with this, the fastest printer in its class.h1 The heavy-duty HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Printer—a workhorse in disguise—enables you to offer outstanding photo image quality. Become a trusted partner with HP technologies.
Significantly boost productivity with this high-performance HP photo printer. Meet client demands for fast turnarounds with print speeds up to 140 square meters/hour (1500 square feet/hour). And see highest quality results at fast speeds.
Offer more, all the way up to top photo quality—like impressive backlit signs and POP displays and exceptionally fade-resistant prints.h2 With chromatic red, HP Vivid Photo Inks create a wide color gamut with vibrant color and deep, rich blacks.
Stop hoping for the right colors and start printing them accurately every time. This printer, with embedded spectrophotometer, includes HP technology features that help you operate with ease and print with excellent color accuracy and consistency.
Graphic design; Professional photography
Graphics Printers; Production Printers; Professional Photo-quality Printers
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet Z6200 Photo Production Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- maintenance cartridge
- Original HP media sample roll
- printer stand
- media bin
- 3-in spindle adapter kit
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 42 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 3.2 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 2.1 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 18 sec/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 1.5 min/page
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 17 sec/page
- Print speed
- 1225 ft²/hr
- Memory, standard
- 32 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 160 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 8 (chromatic red, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow, light cyan, light gray, light magenta)
- Ink types
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0026 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Print repeatability
- Average < 0.5 dE2000, max < 1 dE2000
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 4.5 L* min/2.31 D
- Finished output handling
- Roll feed; automatic cutter; media bin
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
- Media weight, recommended
- Up to 114 lb depending on media type
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 11 to 42-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 575 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 6.7 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 22 mil
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6 (with optional PostScript/PDF upgrade); Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
- Power consumption
- 270 watts (printing); < 100 watts (ready); < 9 watts (< 46 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); < 0.5 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- 270 watts
- Power consumption (sleep)
- < 9 watts (< 46 watts with embedded Digital Front End)
- Power consumption (standby)
- < 100 watts
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 77.5 x 27.2 x 53.9 in
- 271 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Instant Printing, HP Instant Printing Pro with optional PostScript/PDF upgrade, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Compared to large-format inkjet printers under $25,000 for graphic applications. Based on the fastest rated color speeds as published by manufacturers as of January 2010. Test methods vary. h2 Prints produced with HP Vivid Photo Inks on a range of HP media offer indoor, in-window display permanence over 1 year unlaminated; over 200 years away from direct sun. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight by HP Image Permanence Lab, and by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. Water resistance and interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. For details: http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.