- Home /
- Product Details
- Mesh material lets air circulate freely. The Air Grid back allows soothing air to flow through the backrest…so you stay cool and refreshed hour after hour.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. The built-in synchro tilt control allows your chair's backrest to recline at twice the rate of the seat, so you can lean back and still keep your seat cushion relatively level with the floor…distributing your weight more evenly between your torso and legs and aiding blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you determine the amount of pressure required to lean back in your chair when you want to relax. A convenient lock keeps your tilt settings securely in place.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back. The backrest features a specially contoured support that enhances the natural curve of your spine. And it's adjustable, so you can easily raise or lower it to the spot that's right for you.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. With the help of a pneumatic lift, you can instantly raise or lower your seat cushion to the height that's best for you. Experts advise that you sit with your thighs level with floor and your feet resting flat for optimum comfort and blood flow.
- Plush seat keeps you relaxed. The thick, gently contoured seat cushion provides the support you need to maintain good posture but is soft enough to relieve painful pressure points and help make your workday go faster.
- Padded armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Effortlessly raise or lower the polyurethane armrests to the position that provides the most support for your neck and shoulders and best accommodates the task at hand.
- Heavy duty base and frame for long-lasting durability. The rugged metal frame and sleek, gun metal-finished 5-star base let your chair withstand the rigors of daily use and keep you sitting in comfort for years to come.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. These broad, sturdy casters will allow you to wheel quickly and easily about your office, even on carpeted floors.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards.
- 46 1/4"H x 27 1/4"W x 25 3/4"D.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|chair back style||mid-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|chair back material||mesh|
|adjustable height range||42" - 46 1/4"|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|dimensions||46 1/4"H x 27 1/4"W x 25 3/4"D|
|seat size||20"W x 19 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||25 3/4 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability