HP Designjet T1300 PostScript Inkjet Large Format Printer - 44" - Color Item # 461431
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|software included||HP ePrint & Share; HP Utility for Mac and Windows|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Certifications & Standards||EU (LVD and EN60950-1 compliant); USA and Canada (CSA); Russia (GOST); Singapore(PSB); China (CCC); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); USA(FCCrules); Canada (ICES); EU (EMC Directive); Australia (ACMA); NewZealand (RSM); Japan (VCCI); Korea (KCC); FEMP; EuP|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||445 ft²/h|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|package contents||Designjet T1300 Large Format Printer; Printheads; 1 x Starter Magenta Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Cyan Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Yellow Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Gray Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Matte Black Ink Cartridge; 1 x Starter Photo Black Ink Cartridge; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Power cord; Software & Driver CD|
|Standby Power Consumption||7 W|
|Media Size||D; A0; Letter; 8.27" to 44.02" Width - Cut Sheet; 10.98" to 44.02" Width - Roll Paper; E; A1; A2; A3; A4|
|Product Name||Designjet T1300 Large Format Printer|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; TIFF; HP RTL; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI; PostScript 3; Adobe PDF 1.7|
|Media Feeders||2 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (44 in x 300 ft) weight: 60 g/m2 - 328 g/m2 ¦ 1 x manual - 1 sheet - 44 in x 66 in weight: 60 g/m2 - 328 g/m2|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Matte Paper; Color Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Translucent Bond; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Photo Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Backlit; Polyester Film; Polypropylene; Vinyl|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|number of colors||6|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
32 GB (virtual)
Standard, 160 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
This 44-inch HP DesignJet printer features workflow efficiencies that help increase productivity and save time. See professional-quality results with Original HP inks and Adobe PostScript®. Increase your paper size, media, and application options.
Improve productivity with quick and easy setup and printing. Features, such as two rolls with smart switching and fast printing speeds, free you up to spend more time on your business. Achieve high-quality printing with six Original HP inks.
Use this web-connected printer with ease and complete work quickly thanks to trusted connectivity and security settings, advanced printing capabilities, and automatic updates.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Architecture, engineering and GIS; Reprographic services; Graphic design
Many of the newest printers from HP connect to the Internet. See your printer status, add and remove print apps, and manage ePrint settings and job history from any Web browser, at home or on the go.f3
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T1300 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print time color line drawing (draft, D)
- 39 sec/page
- Print speed color line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 103 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 32 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Standard, 160 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0024 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 2.15 maximum black optical density (6 L*min)
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; two automatic roll feeds; automatic roll-switching; media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer; Linux (see http://www.hplip.net)
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing); < 27 watts (ready); < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep); 0.1 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- < 120 watts
- Power consumption (sleep)
- < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End)
- Power consumption (standby)
- < 27 watts
- Energy efficiency
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 28.4 x 41.3 in
- 189 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows