WorkPro® Maverick Multifunction High-Back Fabric Chair With Headrest, Gray/Black Item # 278000
Adjustable headrest supports your neck throughout the day
- Adjust the headrest up or down for neck support. You don't have to strain your neck while reading, typing or talking on the phone thanks to the soft, supportive headrest. It's easy to move lower or higher to best support your head and neck.
- Overall dimensions: 49 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 26 3/10"D
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. Fully independent seat and back angle adjustments let you sit back and relax in ultimate comfort. Adjustable tilt tension allows you to decide how much weight will be needed to lean back in your chair, so the chair responds instantly to your movements. Forward tilt feature is ideal for computer-intensive tasks. Tilt lock keeps your settings securely in place. The seat cushion glides forward or backward to best accommodate the length of your legs.
- Height- and width-adjustable arms relieve shoulder strain. Easily adjust the armrests up or down to best support your posture to prevent slouching and stress on your back and shoulders. Give yourself plenty of room in which to work by moving armrests outward.
- 1-touch seat-height adjusts for perfect posture. The pneumatic lift lets you instantly raise or lower the seat to the height that best fits the length of your legs and the height of your desk, keyboard or other work surface. Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. Contoured padding in the lower backrest gently bolsters the natural curvature of your spine to promote healthy sitting, reducing strain and backache.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. Multitask and move around your office with ease thanks to the easy-rolling casters.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 250 lb.
- GREENGUARD certified — certified for low chemical emissions: UL.COM/GG - UL 2818. Ranked in two tiers: Certified and Gold.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|chair back material||fabric|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||49 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 26 3/10"D|
|seat size||21"W x 20"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||23 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|