This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Kleenex® COTTONELLE® 2-Ply Bathroom Tissue, 451 Sheets Per Roll, Case Of 20 Rolls Item # 898341
Running a business means taking care of every detail, from the design of the menu to the décor in the dining room. Make sure your restrooms reach the same standard of excellence as the rest of your facility with soft and strong COTTONELLE 2-ply toilet paper.
- Fits in universal standard bath tissue roll dispensers, with 451 soft, absorbent sheets per roll.
- Hygienic, individually wrapped standard rolls come in convenient small cases (20 rolls per case), for easy storage. You’ll want to purchase in bulk, so you never run out, even in a commercial space.
- Meets EPA standards, is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and contains 25% recycled fiber (RF) content.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
- Greener choice — contains 25% total recycled content with 20% postconsumer recycled content.
- Kleenex toilet paper in 2-ply standard rolls is an ideal choice for your business. Use COTTONELLE toilet paper in retail spaces, offices, hospitality, restaurants or wherever you want to make a first-rate impression on washroom guests.
- COTTONELLE tissue provides great softness against your skin.
|Manufacturer #||KCC 13135|
|number of plys||2|
|number of sheets per roll||451|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Leadership Forestry|
|total number of sheets||9,020|
|total recycled content||25%|
|case quantity||20 rolls|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|postconsumer recycled content||20%|
From the Manufacturer|
Best Image Forward
Offering soft, premium products shows your guests and staff that you care enough to provide a first-class experience, even in your washroom. With Cottonelle Standard Roll Toilet Paper, you’ll offer at-home luxury, away from home.
- Cottonelle bath tissue is soft and premium
- Standard rolls are ideal for hospitality / guest rooms, small businesses, retail and restaurants
- Individually wrapped rolls are hygienic
- Fits dispensers made for standard rolls
Offering Cottonelle toilet tissue helps you put forth your best image for your business. You’ll offer washroom guests the same uplifting experience they expect at home, with soft, strong and absorbent bulk bath tissue.
Dispenser CompatibilityThe Kimberly-Clark Professional 09021 Double Roll Bathroom Tissue Dispenser offers a high-capacity, easy maintenance, commercial system that can help lower maintenance costs. Its modern design and black color works with any décor and features room for two rolls (each standard roll can have up to a 5” diameter). This dispenser is easy to install and is ADA compliant when properly installed.
Premium Convenience Features
Reliable CleanEach standard roll is individually wrapped, so that you’re sure of getting a pristine roll every time.
Convenient StorageWhether your office is shoebox-small or warehouse-huge, space is at a premium. Cottonelle bath tissue has you covered with bundles for convenient storage and handling. Simple!
Premium, Industrial Toilet Paper is Good for BusinessPremium and soft can still be environmentally responsible! Cottonelle Standard Roll Bath Tissue meets EPA minimum standards, is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and contains 25% recycled fiber (RF) content. You can feel good about offering it in your business!
- Meets EPA standards
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- 25% recycled fiber content
Kimberly-Clark Professional is dedicated to creating Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. The trusted brands (like the Kleenex and Cottonelle Brands) help safeguard businesses by keeping people healthy while they work, protecting employees and their environments, and enabling businesses to operate more efficiently.