Creative Teaching Press® Power Practice Workbook, Traits Of Good Writing, Grades 6-8 Item # 535940
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Each book contains over 100 ready-to-use activity pages to provide students with skill practice
- Fun activities can be used to supplement and enhance what you are teaching in your classroom.
- Give an activity page to students as independent class work, or send the pages home as homework to reinforce skills taught in class.
- An answer key is provided for quick reference.
- Practical creative activities provide perfect practice with several writing skills. Skills include organizing ideas effectively, developing strong paragraphs, expanding word choice, creating dynamic characters and settings, and using correct punctuation.
- Recharge skill review and give students the power to succeed — contains 128 pages.
|brand name||Creative Teaching Press|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|