HP Designjet Z2100 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 24" - Color Item # 477433
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|software included||Printer Drivers; HP Printer Utility Including HP Color Center|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Certifications & Standards||EU (EMC Directive); USA (FCC rules); Canada (DoC); Australia (ACA); New Zealand (MoC); China (CCC); Japan (VCCI); Korea (MIC); Taiwan (BSMI); IEC 60950-1 compliant; EU LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant; CSA for Canada and US; Argentina IRAM; Singapore PSB; Russia GOST; China CCIB|
|Printer Stand Included||Yes|
|maximum color print speed||150 ft²/h|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|package contents||Designjet Z2100 Large Format Photo Printer; Spindle; Printheads (4 x 2 colors); Introductory Ink Cartridges; Original Media Roll; 24" Stand; 24" Rear Tray; Adapter Kit (3 in) for Spindle (2); Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; USB Cable; Power Cord; Start-up Kit Including Printer Software and Training|
|Standby Power Consumption||43 W|
|Media Size||Letter; A4; D; 11" to 24" Width - Roll Paper; 11" to 299.87 ft Length - Roll Paper|
|Product Name||Designjet Z2100 Large Format Photo Printer|
|Language Emulation||HP PCL3/GUI|
|Maximum Print Width||24 in.|
|Maximum Power Consumption||200 W|
|media type||Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Plain Paper; Coated Paper; Glossy Paper; Satin Photo Paper; Matte Paper; Semi-gloss Paper; Proofing Paper; Fine Art Canvas; Fine Art Paper; Fine Art Textured Paper; Vinyl; Polypropylene; Signage Media; Banner; Scrim Banner; Bond Paper; Heavyweight Coated Paper; Tyvek; Super Heavyweight Coated|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|hard drive capacity||80 GB|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|number of colors||8|
|Operating Power Consumption||200 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Standard, 80 GB
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
The HP 8-ink Designjet delivers superior color accuracy & consistency with the first-ever embedded spectrophotometerh2 with i1 Color Technology. HP Photo Inks produce vivid color and b&w prints. Count on HP for printing that's easy and reliable.
Express your creativity: vivid high-impact color and black-and-white prints with eight new Original HP Photo Inks. Choose from a wide range of colors and impress clients with quality results.
Breakthrough color: achieve consistent and accurate color with first-ever embedded spectrophotometerh2 with i1 Color Technology. Regardless of the paper you choose to use, this precision tool enables automatic color calibration and easy ICC profiling.
You are not alone: print with greater confidence with HP preview and printhead technologies. This reliable, easy-to-use HP 8-ink Designjet eliminates trial and error with HP's preview technologies, reliable printheads, and always-on image quality.
Graphic design; Professional photography
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet Z2100 Photo Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- Original HP media roll
- printer stand and media bin (not in AP)
- rear tray
- 3-in core adapter
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- USB cable
- power cord
- HP Start-up kit including printer software and training
- Yes, 1 USB
- Model size
- 24 in
- Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
- 15 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
- 7.9 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
- 2 min/page
- Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D coated paper)
- 4.2 min/page
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB
- Hard disk
- Standard, 80 GB
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 8 (cyan, magenta, yellow, light cyan, light gray, light magenta, matte black, photo black)
- Ink types
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.002 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.2%
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Color stability
- < 1 dE2000 in less than 5 minutes
- Print repeatability
- Average < 0.5 dE2000, 95% of colors < 1.4 dE2000
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 4 L* min/2.5 D (with HP Premium Instant Dry Photo Gloss media with Original HP inks)
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; media bin (NA, LAR, EMEA); automatic cutter (cuts all media except canvas)
- Media types
- Photographic, proofing, fine art printing material, self-adhesive, banner and sign, bond and coated, film, backlit, fabric/textile
- Media weight, recommended
- 133 lb
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 24-in wide sheets; 11 to 24-in rolls
- Roll maximum output
- 300 ft
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- Connectivity, standard
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Ultimate/Professional/Home Premium, Windows Vista® Ultimate/Business/Home Premium, Windows® XP (32-bit, 64-bit) Professional/Home, Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 R2, Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit); Mac OS X v 10.4, v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; Citrix XenApp; Citrix XenServer
- Power consumption
- 200 watts (printing), 0 watts (off)
- Power consumption (active)
- 200 watts
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 49.7 x 27.2 x 41.2 in
- 143 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- Printer drivers, HP Printer Utility including HP Color Center
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 In a drop-on-demand inkjet large format printer of its category.