This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
DYMO® LabelWriter® 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer For PC Or Mac® Item # 356076
Double your labeling capacity and mailing efficiency
- Holds 2 label rolls, so you can print labels and postage fast.
- Print USPS®-approved postage right from your desktop! Internet connection required. DYMO Stamps® service provided by Endicia, a licensed USPS® PC Postage™ provider. Account terms are subject to change.
- Prints fast — up to 71 labels per minute.
- Creates labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word or Outlook® and other programs.
- Prints labels directly from your Outlook Contacts or Mac Address Book.
- Lets you quickly create a "one-off" label with the Quick Print widget.
- Verify U.S. addresses and ZIP+4® codes with included Address Fixer™ software. Requires Internet connection.
- Browse all available label layouts on screen.
|model||LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo|
|maximum resolution||600 x 300 dpi|
|dimensions||5.25"H x 8.5"W x 7.25"D|
|maximum label width||2.4|
|maximum print speed||71 mm/sec|
|core diameter||1 inches|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
From the Manufacturer|
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer
Double Your Label & Postage Printing EfficiencyThe DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo allows you to print both labels and postage without stopping to change rolls. The two separate rolls of labels are always ready, printing 4-line standard address labels at a speedy 71 labels per minute. As versatile as it is fast, the DYMO label printer also prints postage. Connecting directly to your PC or Mac, it's easy to print custom graphics, barcodes, address labels and more. You can even print directly from many popular programs. Make your office more productive, efficient and professional with the LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo label printer.
At a Glance
- Two separate rolls of labels always ready
- Use the DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage*
- Thermal printing technology cuts costs- no ink or toner needed
- Create custom labels directly from your PC or Mac with DYMO Label software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
2 Rolls of LabelsDual sided printing with a separate roll for each port allows you to print two different sizes of labels. Quickly switch between postage, barcodes, nametags and more.
Never Buy Ink AgainThermal printing technology means you never need to waste money on expensive ink or toner.
Create Custom PostageEquipped to handle the mailing needs of an entire office, you can print USPS-approved postage directly from your computer*.
Simple, Speedy LabelingPrints 4-line standard address labels at up to 71 labels per minute! You can also create custom labels using the included DYMO Label software or directly from popular programs.
- Two Label Rolls
- Print Postage
- Less Waste
- No Ink or Toner
- Custom Labels
- Print from Popular Programs
- Crystal Clear Labels
Two Label Rolls
Load two different sizes of labels to print postage and nametags without swapping rolls.
Print precise postage directly from your computer*.
Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels and print exactly the number of labels you need.
No Ink or Toner
Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner.
Customize and print address, file folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more with DYMO Label software – all from your PC or Mac.
Print from Popular Programs
Save time by creating labels directly from text in programs like Microsoft Word, Outlook, QuickBooks and Outlook Contacts.
Crystal Clear Labels
Print flawless barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 DPI resolution.
What's in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes everything you need to get started labeling and mailing:
- LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo Label Printer
- Address Labels Starter Roll
- Dymo Stamps Starter Roll
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide PC and Mac
- Cleaning Card
- DYMO Label Software Installation CD
See the DYMO LabelWriter 450 Series in Action
|DYMO LabelWriter 450||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo||DYMO LabelWriter 450 Duo||DYMO LabelWriter 4XL|
|Suggested Applications||Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||High-Volume Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files, Name Badges and Binders||Postage, Shipping and Mailing Labels, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders, Home Organization, Name Badges and Industrial||High-Volume Mailing, Shipping, Specialty, Asset Identification, Barcoding, Files and Binders|
|PC and Mac Connectivity||
|Print Speed (4-Line Standard Address)||51-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||71-labels-per-minute||53-labels-per-minute|
|Prints DYMO Stamps Postage||
|Prints Wide-Format and from Popular Shipping/Selling Platforms||
|Prints Barcodes (Print Resolution DPI: 600x300)||
|Dual-Roll Capability (Same or Different Sizes)||
|Prints D1 Plastic and IND Industrial Labels||
|Prints Die Cut Paper LW Label Rolls||